Oregon is a popular place for small businesses to start, grow, and succeed, due to numerous tax benefits and other incentives to companies who reside within Oregon. If you are a small business in Oregon, or are looking to grow your business, there’s no better place.
Financing & Funding Options from Smart Business Funding
Oregon small business funding are what enable small companies to expand their businesses at a rapid rate. Even though they may not have the capital like other large companies, with outside funding they can still compete against them in the same industry. Oregon business funding are the key to helping any small business grow and survive in hard times.
Benefits of Businesses in Oregon
There are many benefits of having a business in Oregon. Below are just a few of the most significant incentives provided by the state government of Oregon. Most of these incentives are cash based, rather than used as tax credits, ensuring a much quicker and simpler delivery of funds.
- Enterprise Zones – Businesses receive exemption from local property taxes on new equipment between three and five years.
- Strategic Investment Programs – For up to fifteen years, you can exempt a portion of large capital investments from property taxes.
- Construction-in-Process – If you have a facility that is being constructed or improved, for up to two years it may be exempted from local property taxes.
- Dependent Care Tax Credit – Companies receive a 50% income tax credit when they assist employees with childcare and related needs.
- Electronic Commerce – Electronics businesses can receive 25% investment tax credit from the costs of business capital assets used during electronic-commerce operations while inside designated enterprise zones.
- Oregon Investment Advantage – This enables businesses to start or locate new operations of counties with the possibility of eliminating state income tax liability for several years.
Getting Funded Is Easy
At Smart Business Funding, we make sure that you have the business funding you need to succeed. It’s important for every company to be built to succeed, and small businesses in Oregon should use any and every advantage that they can get to excel in their market.
As an alternative to bank financing, Oregon state business financing does not need to be difficult. Receiving funds is both simple and easy with Smart Business Funding. All you need to do is fill out a form online, get qualified, and receive your funds. In no time you will have the funding you need to embark on a business expansion, save your business, or capitalize on new business opportunities.
Give us a call today and let us know how we can help solve your financing needs!